Join our Awards
Our awards are important for us as we believe future architects and designers have a responsibility to design healthy and sustainable solutions for better living using daylight and fresh air.
Working with Students
As a market leader, we need to keep one step ahead when it comes to the latest developments in our field. Working with students is our chance to look into the future and get their take on technological trends and new ways of working with light and fresh air.
Find out more how we are building a model company and our Corporate Responsibility here.
The best way to get a sense of what it's like to work at VELUX is to ask the people who already work for us.
At the VELUX Group, we believe in empowering people. Each employee is unique and should have a say in how they wish to develop.
That’s why there’s no predefined career path at the VELUX Group. One project typically leads to the next, acting as a stepping stone to a new position elsewhere in the organisation.
Since we are an international company and a market leader in our industry, there’s plenty of scope for an ambitious career.
We're always looking for bright and innovative sales and marketing people, so even if none of these vacancies suit, we'd still like to hear from you. As part of our Velux Talent Community, you'll be the first one notified about our future vacancies. Click the link to join our community today!
VELUX Company Ltd is a sales and marketing organisation covering the whole of the United Kingdom and Ireland.
- We are part of the international VELUX Group with sales and manufacturing operations in more than 35 countries and 10.000 employees worldwide. Our local company was originally incorporated in the UK in 1954 and has Fife Joinery manufacturing as a sister company.
- For more than 70 years, the VELUX Group has created better living environments for people around the world. Using daylight and fresh air. A passion for daylight, fresh air and better living environments. That's what started our company more than 70 years ago. And it's still what drives us forward.
- At our purpose built head office and showroom in Glenrothes, we take care of all our administrative functions. Our customer service, technical, marketing, finance, human resources and information systems departments all work together in close cooperation.
- We also have a sales office and extensive showroom in Dublin.
- In addition to our office based staff we have teams of professional sales people and service technicians who are based throughout the whole of the United Kingdom and Ireland.
- In everything we do, we set a standard of excellence. For product quality, for business conduct and for responsible citizenship.